Why do romance novels have a bad reputation?

Here’s a great little video from top historical romance author Maya Rodale about the reasons behind the bad reputation of romance novels.

Turns out romance novels are considered revolutionary 😉

Watch, savor and be proud to be a romance reader! 😀

Question of the Week: How much romance do YOU read?

As a person who blogs about romances, I have to read a lot of them. I would say that romances make up at least 90% of what I read, with the other 10% being made up of classics, fantasy, or memoirs.

But enough about me. How much romance do you read? It can be any kind of romance so paranormal, historical, erotic and contemporary romance readers are welcome to take part in the poll.

Published in: on March 19, 2011 at 5:32 PM  Leave a Comment  
Tags: , , ,
%d bloggers like this: